Jumat, 29 Juli 2005

i-web-marketing = Money Spent

As an aside, I have never utilized this service in conjunction with the Evolinktion website - nor do I intend to, but I was searching for new link partners when I noticed a banner for i-web-marketing.com (I won't honor them with an actual link), and wanted to voice my opinion on i-web-marketing.

I would recommend against using i-web-marketing! Again, this is just my personal opinion. If you have had desirable results from the utilization of their services, please feel free to comment.

I was unimpressed with the completely worthless hits generated by their pop-unders. Though they did deliver the amount of traffic promised, the traffic delievered that actually viewed the website (stayed for more than 1-5 seconds) was in the vicinity of .05%. 99.95% (or thereabouts) of the "traffic" generated were dead hits generated by the annoying pop-unders that plague us all.

Personally, I have third-party pop-ups (and pop-unders) blocked, but before I did, and when the occasional pop-up or under creeps through, I simply closed the additional window before it even had the chance to propogate - as do a huge number of people. Therefore, I would suggest saving that 100 bucks, or doing something useful with it - like buying a hovercraft.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...