Kamis, 10 Mei 2007

Thank you for your votes!


The votes have been tallied and Cafepress has officially announced it's Cafepress Voice council members and I'm excited to be among them.

Here are your representatives:

Shop Management Voice
Holly “Scarebaby”
Heidi Panelli
Shannon “Hazeleyes7” Steffen
Audrie “peonproductions” Quick
Kelly Murphy

Merchandise Voice
Kim “Kiwi” Smith
Mary Ogle
Goatlady
Kim Hall
Jean Roth

Quality Voice
Carl Bryant
Kristen “foxvox” Fox
Catherine
Nicole Kohair
Jennifer “Lekker” Fuderburk

Thanks again to everyone who voted, for supporters in the forums and in Great Gear. And congrats to all the winners!
If you have any issues regarding shop management you want to pass along to me, feel free to contact me anytime.
My contact form is here in the sidebar and on most of my websites.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...