Kamis, 05 April 2007

Drop shipping, PayPal and Belt Buckles, Oh my! ArtsCafe.com



So you've been wanting to sell your illustration through Ebay printed on a single money clip or key chain that you didn't have to print, warehouse or ship? Well now, it seems, you can with a company I just learned about called ArtsCafe.com.

So far it's the only print on demand website I've seen that offers such a unique array of products to print your art, design or photography on.

It appears they specialize in print on demand and drop-shipping and have a huge selection of products ranging from letter openers to onesies. And with PayPal accepted, this opens up new doors to designers to sell via EBay.

Their site looks nice, but leaves me wondering who they are, and where they came from. Who's behind the site? I'm not sure. The About Us page is nothing more than marketing speak and doesn't give names of anyone who's running the company.
On their contact page, I see they are based in Hong Kong, with a mailing address in Texas. And Google searches won't turn up much of anything on the company.

English is clearly not their first language and is evident by the numerous grammar errors throughout the site. But I won't hold that against them...my grammars ain't perfect neither. And their marketplace must be in beta because I'm not finding products in there.

But criticisms aside, I'd still be inclined to try them out and see if they deliver. I mean, who else out there offers no minimum purchase quantities of things like Itallian charms and belt buckles with drop shipping and PayPal payment options? Seems almost too good to be true.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...