Minggu, 08 Oktober 2006

Cafepress Connect Conference: I'll blog what I learn while I'm there

The first ever Cafepress conference will be next weekend, October 14-15 in San Francisco and I will be there!

Barring any technical difficulties getting hooked up to the internet, I plan on bringing my computer and blogging periodically during the conference weekend to let those of you who can't be there in on the fun.

You can check out the itinerary to see what's going on, but what I'm most looking forward to is meeting other shopkeepers in person who I've thus far only known online. It's that time we'll spend sharing, learning, and gabbing with one another that will really make the conference worthwhile.

Stay tuned for (hopefully) many posts and photos during the conference!


Technorati Tags: , , , ,
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...