Jumat, 13 Oktober 2006

Cafepress Connect Conference, San Francisco 2006



I'm finally here!

Thought I'd post some pictures I've taken since the conference doesn't start until tomorrow.

This afternoon I enjoyed a guided tour of the bay area from San Francisco native, Bobbie. Thanks Bobbie! If you like it hot & spicy, be sure to check out her new Cafepress shop, Chilishirts.com.

And, if you're reading this blog to hear what's going on at the Cafepress Connect Conference, be sure to also check out Fricka's blog, Tips & Tricks for T-shirt Entrepreneurs as she is also covering the conference while she's here.

Until tomorrow, here's some more photos from today...

Bobbie's chili peppers.

Cliff along the coast.

I had some great fish & chips from Riva's for dinner.

The Pacific Ocean.


A goofy house in San Fran

Pumpkin patch.

Technorati Tags: , ,
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...