Rabu, 11 Oktober 2006

"Where do you get your business cards printed?"

Want to look professional even if your business is small? Get your business cards professionally printed.

And yes, there's the popular Vista Print, which everyone seems to know about, so I thought I'd talk about a different online business card printing company that I use.

Where do I get mine printed? At 48 hour print!

Things I love about them:

1. Ease of use and a well-designed site.

2. Free samples. Just sign up on their home page and they'll mail you great samples so you can see the quality.

3. Free rounded corners on your business cards! (on 500 or 1000).

4. Free printing on the back.

5. Reasonable prices ($55 for 500 cards).

6. 48 hour guaranteed turnaround.

So I have great looking cards, front and back, with rounded corners, printed in 48 hours and shipped to me.

The CafePress Connect Conference is this weekend and I'll have my business cards in hand, for whoever wants one.


This is the very card that Dave Taylor drew from his bowl of cards that won me his book at Affiliate Summit this summer. Was it the rounded corners, perhaps, that made him draw my card? I guess we'll never know.

Where do you get your cards printed? Do you recommend any other site?




Technorati Tags: , , , ,
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...