Selasa, 12 Agustus 2008

Photos of some New Cafepress Products: Ceramic Travel Mug & Modern Clock

I just received samples of Cafepress' new ceramic travel mug & modern wall clock and I gotta say, I'm impressed. It's always nice to see new products in person to inspect them up & try 'em out.

The clock is very nice. Light-weight, nice image printing...looks like it's on some sort of photo paper with a slight sheen to it. My first reaction was, "wow, it's big!" ...I don't know why, but it looked smaller online (no jokes, please!). It's 14 inches. I decided to have one of my modpillows patterns printed on it & it looks pretty sweet.



The mug is awesome. I had this one printed with my BusyBodies logo. It's very sturdy & the printing seems as though it's part of the material itself. In the preview when you're creating the product online, you'll see there's an oval space provided for the image, but there is no seam or edge whatsoever to the actual printed piece. It's beautiful. The construction of the mug is really nice, too. All metal on the inside & a slip-resistant bottom.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...