Kamis, 10 Agustus 2006

Affiliate Summit 2006 East -- Blogging Best Practices: Maximizing Your Success



This just added to Google video!

I was at this speech by Dave Taylor and it's the reason I started this blog. If you think a blog can't help you grow your business, think again! Attending this session was a turning point for my CafePress ventures.

And if his speech wasn't enough to get me blogging, I was the winner of his book at the end of his talk! If you skip the player arrow to 58:53 you'll see me win his book! Thanks again, Dave.



From Google:
"Blogging guru Dave Taylor will take you on a controversial and entertaining tour of blog technologies, explain which are considered "critical" by the blogging community, and talk about the pros and cons of each. Then he'll tell you what really works and why. Should you moderate comments? Should you allow trackbacks? Should you timestamp your entries? Do you need to even use the word "blog" to have a weblog? All this, and more, will be addressed in this session. Don't miss it."



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...