Rabu, 16 Agustus 2006

"What Web hosting company do you use?"















I use FatCow.com for most of my projects.

I love them for two reasons:

1) They have a cute name & cool graphics.
2) I don't have to wait long on the phone for tech support...which is pretty important for a right-brained artist type like myself who always has questions (their service really is "Legend-dairy"). They're always helpful and patient with my questions.

I have a few usability gripes with FatCow's "Site Builder Delux", but it's still by far the easiest-to-use hosting company I've tried. And keep in mind this is coming from someone who is still fairly tech-challenged. I also use ipowerweb.com to host images & one of my sites, but find their web site more confusing to use and I have to wait longer for tech support.

I supose the choice in hosting companies is a matter of personal taste. I thought I'd share who I use for the other creative-types out there who hate all the technical junk associated with building a web site. At least FatCow makes it look fun!

If you have a hosting company you're happy with (or have had a bad experience with), please share. I'm curious to hear what other people are using and what works best for CafePress shopkeeper people.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...