Selasa, 15 Agustus 2006

"I know little to nothing about HTML and want to customize my CafePress shop. How can I learn just enough HTML to get by?"











Where can you learn HTML? Well, you can sign up and pay for a class like I did only to learn from the instructor about a great free HTML tutorial at W3Schools.com!

We were actually assigned to go through the W3Schools tutorials as homework.

This is the first place I usually go when I want a quick snippet of code or to see a great list of color names.

Not only can you learn HTML, but they have several tutorials that walk you through CSS (that's as far as I got!), XML tutorials, browser scripting tutorials, server scripting tutorials, web building tools and more.

What's your favorite HTML resource?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...